With engine permissions, you decide which engines your users should have access to.
Good to know:
- Engine permissions is only available to Enterprise customers
- Users with administrator role will always have access to all engines and are the only ones who can change other users' engine restrictions
- Go to Users.
- Select the user that you want to set engine restrictions for and scroll down to permissions.
- Uncheck both fields under Role: "Administrator" and "Allow all engines" must not be checked in order to set specific engine permissions.
- In the list of engines, click the toggle buttons to the right for the engines the user should have access to.
- The user can now only work within the selected egnines. All other engines will be hidden.