Search statistics are important when forming your content strategy. By installing the Cludo package for Umbraco, you're able to keep everything in one place, merging the two platforms.
- Download the zip file for the package here.
- Go to Developer ➝ Packages
- Click Install local to the top right:
- Drag your downloaded zip file to the window or click to upload the file, accept the terms and install:
- Once installed, open the Content tab, and you'll see Cludo's four purple dots to the side. Hover to expand, and click the icon to open MyCludo within Umbraco:
Clicking this tab will open the MyCludo interface in an overlay. You'll have all the functionality that you know from MyCludo - just in the same place as your CMS!
Questions? Don't hesitate to contact support!